Thursday, March 31, 2005

Confession 24 Rewriting Tedium

Response from non-fiction ed.: 0

Have got over that. Will call her later, mustn't let it affect everything else. Woke up with positive plans for novel this morning. After all the gloom of it, realise the big problem is the rhythm. Having taken it from first person to third, it hasn't been written with flow and lots of bits have been added here and there. So this morning I set to on the first 3 chapters, cutting out any beat that didn't sound right, no matter what it said. I've kept all the bits on a separate page and will be able to use some of them elsewhere. Having done that, will now work on the synopsis so that I can get it sent to agent by end of Easter hols, as planned. For some reason felt had to get seven chapters in shape, but will send him just the three, three really tight ones, and by the time he may want to see more I'll have another four to send. There's plenty to put in the new synop, still needs more story development, so will work on that over the next few days.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

1 comment:

sdRay said...

My name is Ray and I just started a new blog about how to make a good confession. Its a place where you can chat about how to make a good confession confidentially. I hope you will come and check out Thanks for letting me post on your site.