Monday, July 04, 2005

Conf 71 Cruising

No of words: 4,248
No of synopsis pages: 8

Yesterday I rewrote the synopsis. It is still far too long. Tailored for last agent who, because he'd already shown interest, would have stayed the course of (what was) 9 pages of every twist and turn. Now, as I am back cold-calling I have to cut it down to 4 pages, preferably 3, in what's scarily reminiscent of my CV hell week. I want to get it out this week.

Genevieve has a list of the top ten Brit blogs which got me linking all over the place this morning. I'm getting all in a twist with my links again here, so more tomorrow, but I was thrilled to discover a magazine devoted to found objects, one of my favourite diversions. Sorry, that link has twisted with another one. That one there is a Guardian article about a new initiative for first-time novelists by author/publisher Susan Hill. The magazine is

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

No comments: