Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Conf 98: Still There

No. of days in work: 2
Amazon bingo: -1 falling to -2

Closest ever Amazon Bingo yesterday, with novel 1 at 6,437 and novel 2 at 6,438. This lasted about an hour, then they were back down again - but still neck and neck - at 32,686 and 32,684. How does it all work?

Then, what do people who work do to find time?? I'm feeling suitably exhausted after 2 days. Solid writing, which is good, and pleasurable and possibility I'll be there for a bit. Depends how the stuff I wrote today goes down. I've been writing a feature film treatment from a script and storyboard. I had to sign a confidentiality agreement so I can't breathe a spot of what it's about, and nothing goes on paper, it's all kept in the machines. All very professional, which is promising.

It's really late now, so, more soon...

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

No comments: