Thursday, October 13, 2005

Conf 106: Other Words

No of words: 33, 494
No of jobs on go: 3



No writing done for several days. Been writing hard, but not my stuff, post-production work from home. The subscribing to www.productionbase.co.uk paid off. Worked till midnight other night then got up at 4.30 am to continue! Had to make good impression on first assignment. Just shows how you can find extra time if you have to, though, a whole 3 hours before the morning rush of breakfast et al. It worked and I got sent TONS of work, so much I've had to send some of it back. Not needed at the film place this week. Another assignment in from The Guardian, so it looks like I won't be facing the bankruptcy courts just yet.

No news from Big Publisher. I wish I could resubmit next chapter too now, but that really would be pushing it.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

No comments: