Monday, January 30, 2006

Conf 138: Middle Lows

No of words: 53,016


A day on the new synopsis, to read to writing group tonight. Not a great time right now, last rejection probably affected me more than I realised. I find distractions on the Net and do the card games and generally waste a heck of a lot of time. I try and blitz before breakfast and bike ride, but that just means I get no food and no exercise as I continue to worry at it & feel even worse. There's a central hole in the story now which makes it all feel hopeless and why bother-carrying-on feelings. Might have to do a serious week of getting up v. v. early and having a go at finishing the whole thing, otherwise it feels like it'll keep on dragging me down.

http://www.grumpyoldbookman Grebanier's climax might help.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

No comments: