Sunday, February 26, 2006

Conf 151: Procrastination

It's a sunny Sunday afternoon. Partner and daughter have gone to ice cream bar in Richmond then to a movie. I am stopping back to GET GOING on chapter 1 rewrite (well, it's only Chicken Little. If Brokeback Mountain had been on at same time would have gone).

Procrastinating looking up procrastinating websites NOT a good way to start. Or will it help?

I must...(or) have to...(OR something awful will happen) NOT Where is the best place to start?

I'd like to...(or) choose to... NOT I must do well (fantastic, perfect).
I've gotta finish...NOT I'll do okay; I'll give it time.
Oh, God, this assignment is enormous.NOT When can I get started on...
I have no time to play. NOT It is important to play one hour.
I see life and work as a grind. NOT Life and work can be fun.
I can't succeed. NOT I have a better chance of succeeding if I...

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

No comments: