Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Conf 168: Besides

No. of e-mails from BBC: 0
No. of new e-mails from agents: 1 (= 3)

Good start to day, coffee and home-made muffins with Debbie in Kew, catching up on this and that. Rest of day editing in earnest. Found a new gremlin word 'besides' which I had 2 different characters saying. Mostly nit picks now, tomorrow will print and work from hard copy before sending in late afternoon.

New e-mail from another agent. Quite formal suggesting I send 5 chapters by snailmail. Think it's a standard reply type of contact rather than someone actually liking the idea. This is a newish agency and don't really know anything about them yet, will try to find out more.

Debbie worried me, saying I should have acknowledged last week's e-mail, but I prefer to keep any correspondence with prospective agents to maximum minimum at this stage. Is that the right thing to do?

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

No comments: