Monday, April 24, 2006

Conf 179: Variations on Cheese

Sister staying for couple of days so a day away from the writing today, visiting my favourite charity shops & picking through junk. I got a Betty Barclay black linen shirt, black linen trousers, not related, but they are now, and some new Italian leather trainers which have pleased me no end.

Novel-wise, still on reconstruction, one more day tomorrow, an uninterrupted day all being well, ready for the off on Wednesday.

Holly Lisle's 'line per scene' sounds useful exercise, though 'completely different story' scary:

"I’ve tossed the 30-page extended outline for the first book, and am now doing a line-per-scene of the candy-bar scenes I want in the finished book. From that, I’ll work out a new outline, and an almost completely different story. I liked the ending of the first one. I’ll keep that. Clearly, I like the first three chapters. (Now I do, anyway.) Everything else changes."

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

No comments: