Thursday, July 06, 2006

Conf 213: Showtime

No of words: 67,021

No way is this the final draft now, but am getting it shaped up and closer to The End. Will take a printed MS on hols to work on.

Tonight I'm at my old writing college talking about my experiences as a published novelist. First public appearance for quite a while. Am I nervous? Well, no. As I've mentioned before I was so utterly shaking and in a state about my first book launch that for the second launch my homeopathic doctor cousin whizzed over and did EFT on me. And it worked, and it's permanent, or so it seems right now. Amazing.

I'm with 3 other authors. Two are in the 6 figure advance club and the other just had his first novel filmed as a TV drama. So I guess I represent the reality side of things. Ho hum.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

No comments: