Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Conf 252: Delete

No. of skips: 150
No. of days to Value Float Day: 6

It could be valve? I could have made a date with somebody on October 3rd to float valves on the river. Is it a TV show? My life has become so sad I sometimes write TV shows on the calendar. Dragon's Den one of current favourites. Partner says it's more reality humiliation rubbish but I like it, and he does secretly I know.

More editing of chapter 2 today, and made a start on the new chapter 1. More a lesser of two evils option as I (ha ha so I think) finished chapter 2 and balked at chapter 3 rewrite. Got back to it eventually. So many decisions, decisions the character makes, just too bland for words. 'Oh, I know I'll do that!' Delete, delete and delete.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

No comments: