Monday, February 05, 2007


Still not there.

New deadline is tomorrow night. It's 10.30 on Monday night now, partner and daughter are in bed and I'm about to burn the midnight. Missed writing group tonight, mainly because I didn't realise it was on I've been so sponged out.

I did reach the end on Friday night, but with the knowledge that there were still bits that needed fixing. The trouble is, when I go back to sort them out I can't avoid seeing other text I don't like, and so have found myself inside a pretty all-encompassing rewrite of the 2nd half. Which means all feelings of progress have halted as I get down to another bad writing elimination marathon, trying to keep down the gloom and doom thoughts that this is all simply not good enough.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

No comments: