Thursday, May 03, 2007

CONF 442: FINISHED!

Appropriately Leonard Cohen's Suzanne was on the iTunes as the bottom of page 316 reached. I don't normally listen to music when I'm writing, but is latest idea in open plan-ness to stop people talking to me, and kind of pleased at the synchronicity of that as it's relative to the story. Songs of Leonard Cohen has just been reissued . All I need now is for Suzanne to be the song of the summer.

I've e-mailed a copy to myself. Tomorrow morning I'll put the text through Wordcounter to see which words I've used over and over again. More could be done, and will be done, especially if I can factor in a weekend on Hydra at some stage, but for now that is as good as it's going to get.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

1 comment:

hellojed said...

Congratulations! You must feel great - and ready to enjoy the weekend.