Friday, May 11, 2007

CONF $$$

I meant to write 444.

It's been one of those weeks.

No specifically bad writing news, still waiting for agent's opinion, but just about everything else continues on downward spiral.

You know when things get so grim you think well, this is it, it has to be bottoming out. Then it gets a little worse. Like I got credit card frauded this week, two grand gone from my account. Only a small glitch in the scheme of things, it'll be refunded and all & I've done the forms, but you do really think - hang on a minute!

Count blessings, I know, I do, constantly, and they're big ones too. Like I'm discovering the delights of the May dawn chorus every morning. Since doing car boot sale last Sunday I'm programmed in for early rising and have been out running before 7 & the woods still animal territory & the light doing amazing things.

Daughter asked me if she could watch an 18 certificate horror movie at a sleepover tonight, no way I said. Why? Because they'll leave horrific images in your mind, you'll start waking in the night etc. She said, yeah but they're not as horrific as the news.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

2 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

Lordy, so sorry to hear about the fraud - what a nightmare. Hoping it's sorted soon ...

Hugs

A
xxx

Anonymous said...

You deserve a lucky break and I'm sure it must be coming your way soon. Just keep going.