Wednesday, March 26, 2008



Slight sorry-for-self glums today. Reached the stage where I read a blog this morning and thought how amazing that some people, even slightly wonderfully un-normal people, have normal lives where they go out and do things and enjoy things and all.

I haven't sent the novel yet, am fiddling and fussing. Just as well because there was lots to tweek. Keep thinking could edit one more chapter before it goes.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.


L-Plate Author said...

Hang on in there, you're doing really well. I think everyone wants to do, say, tell a thousand things when they get agent interest, it's like baring your soul, but I'm sure it will all work out. Also take time out to be you, that's the best advice I can offer, not that I'd want to offer advice, if you know what I mean!...x

Cathy said...

I sympathise, I know from current personal experience that being a mental health carer is very hard. So often I feel that whatever I do is wrong or not enough.

Hang on in there but look after yourself and your daughter too.


Anne Brooke said...

So sorry to hear you're having a difficult week. I think post-Easter is for some reason always bad for people.

In any case I'm sending hugs through the ether


Amanda Mann said...

Thanks so much. Feeling better today & will be getting the ms off. Feel I have to delete this post a bit now because it involves other people's situations.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mya said...

I'm a bit late, but I just wanted to say 'hang in there'. Hope things look are bit brighter by now. And stop fussing and get that bloody MS off!

Mya x