Friday, June 20, 2008

CONF 560: I GET REVIEWED IN THE USA!

.

Great excitement yesterday as, in an idle moment, I checked my US Amazon rankings (currently ranging from 5,636,146 all the way up to 1,368,468) to discover a new review for one of the non-fictions. Only review as it happens but a 5 starer - whoo-eay. Perhaps not, on reading it, more of a hmm puh. A brief mention in its own review is better than none at all I suppose. Story of my life etc. And he could have been VERY VERY disappointed in me, which he's not. He could have called me a lackluster, which I'm not. I am 'good'.

Book is good. Good information. This item WAS shipped to my military APO, however, VERY VERY disappointed in Amazon's overall, lackluster, unreliable (lack of shipping) to military APO addresses. In general, they've shipped to my military APO address about 60% (if that) of the time - for very basic items. Many purchases were not made because items can't be shipped to me, other items I had to have shipped somewhere else and pay additional shipping to get item mailed to me. Shame on Amazon! Unfortunately I've received NO good answer from Amazon!

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

2 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

Fabulous - great news for you!

:))

A
xxx

pundy said...

Succinct review certainly, but quite satisfactory.

Review is good when it happens.