Tuesday, October 28, 2008



I keep going !, no !, really, honestly !. Wake up in the morning, warm bed, peaceful, !, everything'll be ! fine! ! Routines. Stuff happens. More stuff doesn't happen. Someone calls, ! !, !!, yeah !, chit chat ! !!!! !! !, and then... can't talk, silence, collapse. Running away, writing help.... I keep writing things here and deleting them.

Am in a bit of a self-help reading-fest. Alan Watts' Wisdom of Insecurity, my mother's favourite, published in 1951 - I read an extract at her humanist funeral. Moreso though its contemporary Oprah'd-up Waterstones tabled stickered 3 for 2 spawning, Eckart Tolle's A New Earth. Bought as a third of two when buying a birthday present. More of a how-to book than Watts & very much helping in dealing with the ever-continuing domestic disarray here. When I finished I turned to the beginning and started over again.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

No comments: