Thursday, November 20, 2008



The demands of work work have sadly meant this has become one of those neglected, wintry blogs that's threatening to fizzle out. Also, thanks to stupid mistake when trying to move the logos from the bottom to the side have managed to wipe out all my links which makes it all extra-chilly and eufff around here.

I have managed a fairly full writing day today. No great wordcount strides forward to show for it as have been practicing the wordy equivalent of the Art of Leaving Out. Cut, cut, cut - satisfying in its own way I suppose but still a way to go.

When it is time to move onwards am greatly looking forward to using Chicklitworkinprogress's
possibly best in the world writing tool discovery there's ever been EVER: Dr Wicked.

Just let me polish off a few thousand good ones in an hour and I'll be up and running again, links back in order.

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

No comments: