Thursday, August 04, 2011

Florence & Giles by John Harding

Nicola Morgan has just reviewed this book on her Help! I Need A Publisher blog, reminding me of what a great book it is. I meant to review at the time, well daughter was going to, but somehow we got side-tracked. Anyway - if you're looking for a special summer read there's a special 99p Kindle offer on at the moment:
99p

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Florence-and-Giles-ebook/dp/B003ATPQWK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1312453493&sr=1-1



Florence and GilesFlorence and Giles by John Harding

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Lots of love for this book in our house. My teenage daughter also loved this so much. She cottoned on to solving the mystery at the centre of this story long before I did and actually rang me from where she was reading to talk about it! A complete classic. Why wasn't it in the Booker list?



View all my reviews

No comments: