Monday, May 21, 2012

Back To Writing - New Habits


After two years of being stuck inside the flat, glued to the Mac setting up Blackbird Digital Books it's starting to bubble. The time is right to make space for writing again. But I need new habits. Habits that involve the internet, not.
© Copyright steve and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.



















A breakfast meeting in Pembroke Lodge café Richmond Park first, then I shall edit Draft 2 of my ghost project for the bulk of the day.

 © Copyright Stephen Craven and licensed for reuse under this Creative Commons Licence.




















Go for a little walk and back to the office for online business later. But you know what they say about plans...

Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.




2 comments:

Kaite said...

I only found your blog recently, but I've enjoyed the varied content and have nominated you for a Versatile blogger award: http://www.fessingauthor.blogspot.co.uk/
I'm at www.kaiteoreilly.wordpress.com

Stephanie Zia said...

Thanks so much Kaite. Really appreciate it.