Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Bargain Leather Kindle Cover!

For the past year or so my Kindle has been carried around in a variety of casings, from A5 jiffy bag to padded make-up bag. I could never allow myself to part with the vast amount of loofah required for a piece of Amazon's leather gorgeousness. Life-changing though I knew it would be. Being able to carry around an entire library - complete works of Shakespeare, Tolstoy etc etc - with a handy shop attached should I finish them, was comforting and life-changing enough.

But then came:


And I now have one of these. The cuddlyness of my Kindle has gone through roof. I keep on opening and closing it just because I can...

£6.99 including pop-up reading light & postage by return. Thank you wedo bestdeal at E-Bay!

(Red)

In other news, we're still living in an hotel whilst home is made safe, A Level results are looming and I have made yet another book cover change:



Bye bye, thanks for visiting, come again soon.

No comments: